Thank you

This isn't a post about me for a change. It's about you guys. You have been so incredibly supportive of me no matter what I've written, no matter how bad or selfish or at times completely unhinged it may have been. You haven't judged me. The last few weeks, so many of you have mailed me privately to offer support and encouragement, and many more have left beautiful comments either here or over on facebook. For the most part, all I've been able to do is read them - taking them on board and accepting them has been a little harder and is something of a work in progress.

But right now, that's not the point. The point is that the support you've shown me has been instrumental in keeping me going. I would love to reply to each and every one of you, and in time I hope I will, but I can't make any promises. If I don't get back to you, please, please, don't take it personally, it's just where I'm at right now. But also more importantly, please believe that every single word of support and encouragement has been appreciated more than you can know.

I went for a walk earlier, and I took my first proper deep breath in weeks. There's a hint of colour coming back into my world. Thank you x


Labels: