Good times

I have had the most fantastic weekend. Awesome, from start to finish. I realise it's been a while since I wrote, a whole week, and I've just read back on that last post. This time last week I was not a happy bunny. But today? Today I'm great.

I'm not going to do insight tonight, or big questions. Instead, I'm going to share the success of my weekend, a weekend away with Hubby (for the first time in almost two years) at a friend's wedding. We laughed, we danced, we caught up with old friends, we chilled out to a degree that I don't think we've ever done before, and certainly not in the almost 7 years since we've had kids. We drank too much, had takeaway for dinner yesterday, and watched pretty much the entire of season 3 of Game of Thrones. We ignored responsibility for two whole days. It. was. AWESOME.

I could go on, but I won't. Instead, I'm going to share some pictures. I don't need words this evening.






Labels: , , ,