Thank you

I've been a really one sided blogger of late, I'm so sorry about that. Loads of you have mailed me, commented on posts, on facebook, on twitter, and I just haven't been able to get it together to respond to you. It's not really good enough, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and insight, but my ability to focus on anything beyond necessities is shot lately. I'm so grateful to have had you with me throughout this insane journey, hopefully some of you will keep plodding along beside me. If I appear to have ignored your comment or contact, believe me, it's not deliberate and I cannot tell you how good it makes me feel every time I get a comment notification - it helps me know that no matter how bad things are, I'm not the only one. But, right now at least, I just don't have the wherewithal to do anything about it, and I'm sorry for that.

Mostly I just wanted to say thank you, for your company, and for your patience and understanding when this becomes a one way conversation. Whatever is going on at the moment is a little unpleasant, but I know it will pass. Until then, knowing you're reading this and maybe getting where I'm coming from is a huge help.

So here's me. This is what I look like without the benefit of the RTE make up department. Tired, spotty and wicked hair, but really, really glad to have this blog, and you guys. You're getting me through. x


Labels: , ,