Signs

Since I last wrote, it's been an incredibly busy week. There was another newspaper article, a (very brief) TV interview, and a presentation with See Change to some of the staff of IBM. In between, there's been the normal stuff of life. All in all, I think I've handled it reasonably ok, although I did need to resort to medicinal support a couple of times. I've been pretty tired, and struggled to balance the whole need for sleep/rest with the need for exercise and endorphins. Unfortunately I didn't get it quite right, and ended up overdoing exercise in an effort to keep my mind quiet. There have been a few conversations with Hubby the last couple of days around how I am, mostly ending with me realising there are some flags flying that I wasn't aware of. Here are the bits I picked up on:


Here's Hubby's list:
All in all? Could be better, but could also be a whole lot worse. I didn't see Therapist last week which hasn't helped but I'm due to see her tomorrow. Which way will I go? Anyone's guess. I just need to put in a bit more effort for the next while. Really, really wish I didn't have to though.........



Labels: , , , ,