Writer's block continues

I want to write. I really do. But still the words won't come. I don't know why, I just can't seem to organise my thoughts. We've had a lovely few days just the four of us, the kids were thrilled with Santa and we've spent a lot of time just hanging about the house not doing a whole lot other than occasionally venturing out for a walk when the weather took a break. 

Tonight I'm tired though. Heady combination of too much food, late nights, early mornings and more alcohol than I'm used to (none being what I'm used to!!). I'm very conscious of missing Therapist. The distraction of Christmas carried me through, but now that it's passed I find my mind heading back towards reality again and I'm not quite ready for that yet. 

I'm sorry, I don't know what it is I want to say, it actually feels as though there's a physical block in my mind. I need to get some sleep, and I'll feel better. We're heading east tomorrow for a few days with family, it'll be busy but good to catch up. We've had some lovely times with friends the last week, and more to look forward to over the next few days. Writing will come back, I just need to give it time. I hope!!

Yesterday's entertainment








Labels: , , ,